Personal info :
Date and place of birth : 22.9.1982, Celje
- B.Sc. degree in electrecial engineering
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of electrical engineering
Overview and improvements to perceptual linear prediction acoustic features - RPLP
mentor: prof. France Mihelič, Ph.D.
- Junior researcher , 2007 ->
Faculty of electrical engineering, Laboratory of artificial perception, systems and cybernetics
mentor prof. France Mihelič, Ph.D.
- študentsko delo, 2005 - 2007
Cosylab, Control System
Development and integration of control systems for particle accelerators and other large experimental physics facilities.
- research fields :
- robust speech recognition, emotion recognition in speech, patteren recognition
- bibliography (vir: COBISS):
- other publications :
- Award from Slovenian Ministery of Higher Education, Science and Technology for students who achieved noticable international results
- First prize at ICAMES 2005 conference in Carigrad, Turky
- computer knowleadge :
- C/C++/Java programming,
- Matlab, Simulink programming,
- familiarity with Linux/Unix/Windows OS,
- development of EPICS control systems.