Laboratory of Artificial Perception, Systems and Cybernetics (LUKS)
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana
Tržaška cesta 25
Si-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Tel.: +386 1 4768 841
Fax.: +386 1 4768 316
Masters degree (2015) – Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana
- computer vision
- deep learning
- face recognition
- pattern recognition
- IEEE, Student Member
- International Association of Pattern Recognition – IAPR
- Slovenian Pattern Recognition Society – SPRS
- 2015 – today: Junior researcher, Fakulteta za elektrotehniko, Univerza v Ljubljani, Slovenija
Klemen Grm is a junior researcher at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering (FEE) of the University of Ljubljana (UL). Klemen was the receipient of the Zois scholarship during his undergraduate studies at the FEE, UL from 2011-2015. He received his M.Sc degree from FEE, UL in 2015. He was awarded the Prešeren award for his M.Sc. thesis entitled “A Deep Neural Network for Face Authentication”. His research focuses on different areas of computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition, and biometrics. He is a member of the Slovenian Pattern Recognition Society, a member of the International Pattern Recognition Association (IAPR) and a student member of IEEE. In 2016, he developed a facial recognition system that ranked second at the ICB-2016 competition on face recognition (International Challenge on Biometric Recognition in the Wild – ICB-RW, http://icbrw.di.ubi.pt).
- (2016): Report on the BTAS 2016 Video Person Recognition Evaluation. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Biometrics: Theory, Applications ans Systems (BTAS), IEEE, 2016.
- (2016): Deep pair-wise similarity learning for face recognition. 4th International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics (IWBF), IEEE 2016.
- (2016): Učenje podobnosti v globokih nevronskih omrežjih za razpoznavanje obrazov. In: Proceedings of the Electrotechnical and Computer Science Conference (ERK), Portorož, Slovenia, 2016.